Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Statistics, and Data Analytics
Using optimization, geometry, probability, and topology, I research theory and algorithms in data science. I also use tools from real algebraic geometry to study frame theory. Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
- ANLY 561, Optimization, Fall 2015, Fall 2016
- MATH 623, Sparse Representations and Randomized Sampling, Summer 2016
- MATH 603, Signal Processing, Spring 2017
- MATH 310, Analysis I, Spring 2016
- MATH 036, Calculus II, Spring 2016, Fall 2016